Sunday, April 15, 2012

Plugging Along

Baby Girl's still hanging in there, awaiting her Daddy's return to DC, thankfully.  In the meantime, we're calling the Mister each night to fill him in on the adventures of the day.  He's working 'round the clock and keeping his phone nearby.
The boys have been enjoying lots of outings with Grandma, and some serious bubble blowing at home.  
This is a nice time, this waiting game.  I'm so out of commission that I can do very few things in a day, but that just means more leisurely snuggles with my children and more daydreaming of the imminent arrival.  I'm soaking up the unhurried moments, napping when Buddy Boy naps, reading Winnie the Pooh to Little Guy, nudging Baby Girl's feet into less abdomen-stretching positions, and spending the evenings watching Downton Abbey with my mother-in-law.  These days, though pretty darn uncomfortable, are awfully sweet. 

5 comments:

Sara said...

So glad she is staying put! Good luck in your last week!!

BettieBoyd said...

I am SO thankful you have a second real mother in Julie! Lots of love!

Jamie Helms said...

What a wonderful update! Oh, and I am so excited that you are a fan of Downton Abbey. Can't wait to chat about it with you!!! :)

Julie said...

What fun we all had! So glad baby girl is staying put until her Daddy returns!

Anonymous said...

So excited for all of you!