Saturday, March 24, 2012

On the Farm

Buddy Boy got to go on a special adventure by himself this week....a trip to a farm with some of our friends, who very kindly were willing to add him to the crew of kiddos. 
They report that he said "horse," "car," and some approximation of "helicopter."  Apparently, he's keeping his words to himself until he needs to impress the ladies!
He came back with a big smile, a pink neck, and a new repertoire of pantomimes.
Next time, I hope to get to see the farm through my boys' eyes, but for now, I couldn't have been more thankful for my sweet friends' willingness to adopt him for the day.

*many thanks to RMC for the photographs*

2 comments:

Aunt Betty said...

Such great photos of JF and so Sweet of RC to take him along. I am so thankful you two found each other in the big city!

Unknown said...

his approximation was "HA-HA" ... you should have heard it! :) (way better than E's... Ha-Ka-Ka-Ter