Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Oh, Halloween!  What fun you are again these days! 

Our Halloween started with pictures in the yard, of course.  Isn't that mandatory?!
Lily and Andrew as Raggedy Ann and Andy.
My little pumpkin and me.

And continued with the first trick-or-treat of the night at GiGi's. 
Then, it was off to a family party at Aunt Betty's, for soup and sandwiches and playing with babies.

And more trick-or-treating!
Man on a mission.

Until, soon, it was past bedtime and the sucker sillies were coming out.
 
And when, finally, the sucker slobber made it all the way to end of the pant leg, we called it a night.

8 comments:

BettieBoyd said...

Great party--Raggedy Ann One and Two, Raggedy Andy, Dorothy, and the Great Little Pumpkin all had a wonderful time!

Julie said...

The cutest Raggedy Ann and Andy that I've ever seen! What perfect costumes for the cousins!

Wanting What I Have said...

They are ADORABLE!!! I am laughing, laughing, laughing. Little Bit got the "sucker sillies," only we didn't call it a night until Little Bit's (who was in my arms) sucker slobber made it all the way down MY pants leg!

They are too cute!

Confessions said...

That is the cutest Raggedy Ann and Andy that I have EVER seen. So clever. So precious. Great pictures, Elizabeth!!

Jamie Helms said...

What a terrific idea! They are so, so cute together!

BettieBoyd said...

PS---Uncle K is seldom seen in front of the camera rather than behind!Paparazzi coup!

Rebecca said...

Elizabeth,
They are precious!
Can I ask you a question? How did you decide wether or not to go private with your blog? I don't know which way to go or not with mine and I'm not sure if I've divulged too much personal information to stay public? Hope you are doing well! Your babies are beautiful!
Rebecca

Unknown said...

Love these photos! They were too cute!