1. Jacob billed not a single hour.
2. On our way to Saturday evening Mass, my suggestion to ditch our plan for frozen pizza at home and insted have ice cream for dinner at a new shop in the neighborhood, was met with a "Sure! Why not?"
3. Ice cream for dinner included hot fudge sauce and caramel and Heath Bar sprinkles. It was dinner, after all.
4. We spent a morning in little boy dreamland, amidst trucks and sand paper and axes and Lincoln Logs, at the Festival of the Building Arts. (separate post coming)
5. Despite the defeat of my alma mater, the little guy perfected his "Rollllllllll Tide!"
6. Itty Bitty turned 2 months old. (again, separate post coming)
7. Jacob and I woke before the boys Saturday morning and made buttermilk french toast together.
8. A couple home improvement projects were crossed off the list.
9. I got to catch up by phone with one of my besties, while Jacob and Andrew went out for a run. Phone time is hard to come by these days.
10. We saw
Hope your weekend was filled with just as much awesomeness!