Monday, April 6, 2009

Cherry Blossoms

The cherry blossoms have bloomed, so the throngs hit the Mall and the Tidal Basin this weekend and we were right there with them!

I was determined to get a good springtime family picture, but, boy, is it hard to coordinate 3 smiles! My sweet hubby was so very patient and obliging as we took picture after picture. He even brought his tripod, so we didn't have to ask a million strangers to snap for us!

This really is a beautiful time of the year in DC. Happy Spring!






7 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

Y'all are so cute!

Julie-Anne said...

Andrew looks so cute in his yellow. I love your photos. You're right about this time of year in DC!

EMILY said...

Great pics... love the coordinating yellows and the cherry blossoms!!!

Jamie Helms said...

Fantastic pictures, E! His outfit is adorable!

Ole Miss Mom said...

GREAT pictures...you definitely got some framers! Love the cherry blossoms as the backdrop!

Anonymous said...

My two daffodils!

Kelly said...

LOVE the last pic! You look great and of course I love how you colored coded you and Andrews outfits!