Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so very thankful this Thanksgiving Day. I have a caring, courageous, sweet, smart, funny, hardworking, good husband who loves me and lets me know that every day and in everything he does. I have the gift of a sweet, healthy little boy on his way to us. I have wonderful, supportive, loving family on my side and on Jacob's. And I have fabulous friends who share their lives with me. I have my faith, health, safety, and comfort. I have food to eat, a beautiful apartment to come home to, and clothes (of all sizes) to cover me. I live in the best and freest country in the world. I am thankful to God for these and all my many other blessings.

We're off to Josh and Melissa's for a Thanksgiving feast. All I'm responsible for this year is a pineapple upside-down cake and a garlic and red pepper dip for snacking on with chips and veggies--got off pretty easy, didn't I? I'm thankful for that too at the moment. :)

The happiest of Thanksgivings to you and yours!

No comments: