Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blue!

Baby Boy Snodgrass has some lovely yellow clothes given him by Miss Anika and Mrs. Vanessa, but thus far, no blue clothes. Well, this weekend solved that! I got to go on a little shopping trip for him at the Vicksburg, MS outlets, while we were there for a wedding and Jacob was busy being a groomsman (that post coming soon!). It was the most fun! A sneak peek at Baby's new wardrobe:





Play clothes (some of these are size 6-9 months, if they look big to you)!







I even got to say to one of the sales clerks, "These are for my son." Ahhhh--what a wonderful sentence!


His beach bum outfit! I can't wait to show him the ocean in this outfit.


And for sleepytime! Won't he be the sweetest?

Yay! Blue clothes!!! Even Jacob thought these shopping results were lots of fun. When we got home from Vicksburg, we took all the clothes back out and looked at them again. He'll be here soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I'm dying from all the adorableness. I never doubted Baby Boy Snodgrass would be one well dressed fella ;)

Anonymous said...

Already he has an enviable wardrobe -there is no doubt he will look adorable in each one!!! Glad you had fun shopping for the little one!

Jack's Momma said...

How adorable! I thought it was really hard to find cute boy clothes--there are so many more choices for baby girls and far too many of the boy things have camouflage or monster trucks or other tacky designs. But you did an incredible job--baby boy Snodgrass is going to be stylin'!

Jana said...

Precious!! Isn't it the best?? I did the exact same thing and we kept pulling them out to share with everyone!! What a great idea to post pictures of them!! (Mine may be up soon!!). I still can't figure out how to make my pictures smaller?! Love the website! Hope you are feeling great!

Julie-Anne said...

Baby clothes are by far, the sweetest clothes! He is gonna look absolutely precious in his pjs, and his beach outfit is just so adorable! :)

tubesy said...

Oh my gosh - the little dinosaur footie just kills me! Adorable!