Sunday, May 1, 2011

Praise in the Storm

It's been a few days.  And that's simply because I've had no words.

As I'm sure you know, tornadoes tore through Alabama and left utter devastation in their wake.  So many in my home state lost so much.  Thanks be to God, none of my family members or friends were hurt, but close friends have lost their homes and everything in them.  My hometown and my college town suffered greatly.  And worst of all, so very many people in my sweet home Alabama are grieving losses of life.

It's been a shocking few days, as the pictures and videos have come out.  It's been a frustrating time to be so far away.  I can't stop thinking about all the people affected by these storms.  And I just keep praying.  Please join me.

{This is a video that's been going around on Facebook.  I think it's beautiful.  It's also startling to see a few familiar faces and tons of familiar places in the midst of this destruction.}

1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

So thankful your family is all okay. Praying...