Sunday, September 13, 2009

Marching on DC

Yesterday, we joined a multitude of Americans in the March on DC . There were people there from all over the country, including my cousins, who came all the way from Dixie to march. We made our way down Pennsylvania Avenue to the lawn of the Capitol.

Where a crowd like I haven't seen since the Inauguration gathered to make their voices heard. All were there in protest of abusive taxing and spending. Even the littlest among us.



I hope Congress was listening.

8 comments:

Aunt Cacky said...

Andrew's outfit served both his loyalties perfectly!

Aunt Betty said...

thanks for representing us!!

Ole Miss Mom said...

I didn't know you and Jennifer were cousins! What a small world!

I hope Congress was listening too!!

Rhonda Hennessy said...

LOVE Andrew's outfit!!

Confessions said...

love it! i'm so proud of my family!! :)

Anonymous said...

Citizens of all sizes! Glad you represented us all so well. And how wonderful to have that time with Jennifer and Taylor. Love, Mama

Wanting What I Have said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! We LOVED getting to spend some time with y'all!

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys for going. I am so proud! :)