Monday, September 28, 2009

Andrew at 9 Months

I'm more than a week late on Andrew's 9 month update, but we've been busy. And my guess is nobody was holding their breath to find out where the little guy falls on the growth chart. But just in case somebody was...
...he's holding steady at the 10th percentile for weight and the 75th for height. That's 18 pounds, 2 ounces and 29 inches.

You can breathe now.


At 9 months, he usually takes 2-3 bottles a day and eats about 6 jars of stage 2 baby food and one bowl of rice cereal. He really likes his squash and sweet potatoes, which my dear friend, Bev, tells me accounts for the slight yellowish tinge to his nose!

He's crawling like crazy and cruising all over the place. I think by next month's update, we'll have a walker.

That's my prediction and I'm stickin' to it--just remember you heard it here first!
Oh, and he's still regularly celebrating crazy hair day. And I'm afraid that's it for the 9 month pictures, folks. Sorry. The photoshoot came to an abrupt end when Andrew said,


No pictures, please. And demanded his union-bargained play break.
Duuuuuuude, look at all these Legos.

8 comments:

Laura said...

he looks so grown up in that second picture! and that's so funny about the nose--i would have never noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out, but it's definitely there.

Julie said...

It's good to know that he's getting all the beta-carotene he needs - I bet he'll like pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving!!! And I think you're right - he'll be walking in another month!

BettieBoyd said...

Wow!! Legos!! Must be because he is so TALL!

EWP said...

What a sweetheart. Is the squash,etc dying his nose?

Wanting What I Have said...

I ADORE those tinged little noses. MW and T3 had them, too.

And thank goodness for those union bargained play-breaks. I bet he gets to play ALL day on his birthday!

Family Snodgrass said...

I don't know exactly how the tinge is created, but I'm pretty sure it's an internal process having to do with the pigment in the veggies, rather than an external stain! :)

BettieBoyd said...

Very clean baby---no stains allowed!

Rhonda Hennessy said...

I LOVE his crazy hair pic! I sure wish he could give Mary Lynne some lessons on eating veggies...we have somewhat of a sweet tooth!