Saturday, August 22, 2009

Andrew at 8 Months

I present Andrew's 8 month blanket picture...
Boy, was that one hard to get! The little guy kept rolling over.Which led to him crawling away. Which led to him pulling up.
Which led to him intently executing that noise.

But we got the pictures.
Whew. I can't imagine what this is going to be like when he's twelve.

Just kidding. I promise.

Andrew's eighth month has been a full one!
He's learned to crawl and to pull up.
He's just barely begun to cruise.
He started taking a bottle and eating baby meats.
And he broke in two bottom teeth.
All in all, he's pretty pleased with himself.
And so are we.
And so are we.

7 comments:

EWP said...

LOVE the new banner picture!!! I can't believe little Andrew is already 8 months old!

Aunt Cacky said...

Great photos!!!!

The Slagleys said...

He is so cute, I love his smile!

Julie said...

I'm convinced that Andrew is the most photogenic baby - his 8 month pictures prove it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is so beautiful!Lots of love from your Mama!

Anonymous said...

PS--He is wearing the new boy-style diaper cover, isn't he?

Family Snodgrass said...

Yes, that is his very manly diaper cover!