Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Love!

Happy birthday to the most amazing man!
I knew from the moment I met you that you were something special.




And how right I was! You are a perfect husband and father.


You are so wise, and are completely faithful to God and to your family. You inspire me!

You are unbelievably hard-working, and cheerful to boot.
Andrew and I are so thankful for you and love you so very much!


Life with you has been an exciting adventure! I can't wait to see what the future brings!
May your coming year be full of happiness, my dearest Jacob Andrew! I love you!

7 comments:

Aunt Betty said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!!! Can not wait to see you this weekend and meet your son!! Hope you have a great day and see you soon!
Love
Betty

Wanting What I Have said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!! Love all the pics!

T3 is sitting beside me, looking on...he saw the pic of Jacob holding Andrew and won't stop shouting, "Daddy and baby!"

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob! What beautiful inscriptions Elizabeth wrote for you! It has been so much fun watching you become a father this year. Elizabeth is right - you are a great one!
Love, Mom and Dad
p.s. Did you take Andrew to work one day? Loved that picture!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear Jacob! Like your mom, the babyseat-briefcase picture is my favorite too! Shows versatility! Love, BettieBoyd and Brian

Family Snodgrass said...

Thank you all! I've passed along your birthday wishes to Jacob!

Connor Family Blog said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Jacob!

April said...

I'm so glad you're married...it makes me so happy for both of you b/c you are both amazing people...when i first met jacob, i thought that I really hoped he met a nice girl b/c he was like the nicest guy ever (besides my dear jon) and stories with happy endings like y'alls are just my total favorites :) wish i could take credit, but i can't at all :)