Thursday, February 26, 2009

The List

Thank you all for your wonderful reading recommendations back in December. I've been reading away! I thought y'all might enjoy having the list for your own reading pleasure.

Something Borrowed, Emily Giffin
Something Blue, Emily Giffin
Baby Proof, Emily Giffin
Love The One You’re With, Emily Giffin
Lottery, Patricia Wood
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall, Anne Bronte
Moscow Rules, Daniel Silva
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
The House at Riverton, Kate Morton
Christmas Mysteries (A Christmas Guest and A Christmas Secret), Anne Perry
Dashing Through the Snow, Mary Higgins Clark and Carol Higgins Clark
The Shoe Box, Francine Rivers
Christmas in My Heart, Joe L. Wheeler
Twilight series, Stephenie Meyer
Three Cups of Tea, Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
The Shak
Nineteen Minutes
My Sister's Keeper
Redeeming Love
A Prayer for Owen Meany, John Irving
Peace Like A River

And I'll add two fun, very easy reads that I got on the bargain rack at Barnes & Noble:
Prep, Curtis Sittenfeld
The Jane Austen Book Club, Karen Joy Fowler

Happy reading!

2 comments:

Julie-Anne said...

How did you like the Jodi Picoult books?

Anonymous said...

Did you finish the Twilight Saga? I started it on January 4, and finished it January 12. I'm like, super obsessed. The movie is soooooo good, and Robert Pattinson is extremely cute. The best book out of the series is Twilight, the first one, by the way.