Friday, August 29, 2008

Congratulations to Kimberly and Charles!

My brother Charles and his wife, Kimberly, have been married for a while now, but last Saturday we were invited to witness the Sacramental blessing of their marriage. It was just wonderful! There was a beautiful ceremony at our church and then a family party at home. What a happy day it was!

The cute couple:
With some sweet cousins (if I'm figuring it up correctly, I think 19 of my Sullivan and Bromberg cousins were able to make it--I love big family events!):




And with my beautiful Aunt Buffy, who is bringing the Bromberg cousin total to 22 this November!
Jacob had the honor of doing a reading for the ceremony! I guess he had passed his reading out loud test with the Declaration of Independence on the 4th of July!


Congratulations, Charles and Kimberly! We are so happy for you and so very proud of you both!

No comments: